Trinity Precious Metals, Inc., (dba AmeriGold) takes money laundering very seriously and is committed to the most stringent measures possible for the prevention of money laundering and the results of its deployment.
We believe money laundering is not only a threat to our company, but more importantly to the citizens of our country.Â Money laundering is a criminal act that is perpetrated by individuals who have committed serious crimes.Â These criminals attempt to conceal or disguise the source of their funds.Â Usually these funds are converted into other forms of money or investments, and then later converted back into currency etc.
Precious metals like gold and silver bullion coins and bars are an ideal way for criminals to launder large amounts of money that could then be converted into tools for activities that threaten the safety of our citizens.
In recent years, we have noted increasingly sophisticated combinations of criminal skills, and have taken into consideration the importance of the measures against financing illegal activities of any kind. Â We state our written policy for anti-money laundering in order that funds are not channeled for criminal activities.
If money laundering is left untouched, those gains derived from such activity will be allowed to finance future crimes. Â Furthermore, not only will it increase organized crime such as financing to keep and/or enlarge criminal organizations, but it also might mean that criminal organizations will be able to exert an influence over legitimate economic activities.
Consequently, the major countermeasure against money laundering and financing of terrorism is for financial institutions to cooperate. Â For that purpose, everyone in our organization from management to employees must make every possible effort to prevent money laundering from happening.
At AmeriGold, we prescribe the following roles within our company to prevent anti-money laundering activities:
- Implement and maintain appropriate measures to conduct customer identification.
- Training of employees in matters related to the prevention of money laundering so that employees can implement immediate and appropriate measures for customer identification and suspicious transactions.
- Reporting of suspicious transactions, etc.
- Implement and maintain measures for handling suspicious transactions.
- Report suspicious transactions to relevant authorities without delay.
- Take appropriate actions against suspicious transactions without delay.
- Check and monitor whether we are compliant with regulations for anti-money laundering, etc. and continuously improve our system based on the results.
AmeriGold receives the latest news and bulletins from the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network, a division of the United States Department of the Treasury, emailed to our compliance officer on a daily basis. Â This information keeps us informed of the procedures and guidelines that pertain to our Anti-Money Laundering enforcement, and governs our Anti-Money Laundering policies and procedures.
Please donâ€™t hesitate to contact us at AmeriGold with any questions you may have regarding our policy on these issues.
19627 East Fair Drive
Centennial, COÂ 80016